Presenting Sponsor TBD (+ in-kind)
- First right of refusal of sponsorship opportunity for 2024.
Marketing campaign to reach 2.5 million impressions.
- Use of text "Presenting Sponsor" on all marketing material.
- Announcement on TCBN e-newsletter acknowledging sponsorship to over 10K supporters.
- LOGO on all social media channels and communication, including: Banners, Static Posts, Motion Graphic Posts, Video Posts, Static Stories, Motion Graphic Stories and Video Stories.
- Ad to be featured in the Building Diversity Awards program: 2 FULL PGS (Ad to be provided by sponsor).
30 second introduction video on stage (video to be provided by sponsor).
- Acknowledging sponsorship in official press release.
- Recognition on all print & digital marketing incl media step & repeat.
- Award VIP Table (5 seats).
2 minute stage time to promote your dedication to community involvement.
- Recognition on stage by MC.
- Logo on registration page for the event.
- Logo on home page
- Logo on Recipient Announcement pages.
- Logo on # of tables: ALL.
Help us find talent.
We've made nominating an individual or organization for an award easy. Create a free nominator account, select the award category you wish to nominate them for and fill the corresponding nomination form.
This is a two-step process. The nominator completes the nomination form, here. The nominee will be notified and asked to complete the BuildForce Canada Respectful Workplace Online Assessment Tool. This tool enables the nominator to identify what their organization is presently doing to create and support a respectful, and inclusive workplace.